Planner-talk

A friend posted this, and I had to pass it on due to its lolzy nature.


Talking to a Planner from Robert Voigt on Vimeo

None of the planners I know talk like this, but sometimes their legal responsibilities force unnatural language when they're communicating with the public. Of course, for some people, couching planning efforts in uninviting language is purposeful to avoid the responsibility of responding to public expressions. However, my sense is that resides more in politicians than in planners. There was a move to use natural language in the State of Washington. I wonder if things are getting better on that front....

1 comment:

  1. Buwahahahahahaha!

    I see you and raise you a vegetable tree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dChBN_zfofY

    ReplyDelete

This is an interactive blog for people interested planning in the Spokane region or planning in general.